Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Some purchases















I recently ordered 20 fat 1/8's of Reflections of an Era Past from Autumn Rose Quilting.   I also picked up a few extra fat 1/4's and some yardage from my LQS  The photo shows the yardage from a Blackbird Designs range, Garden Party, the fat 1/8's and the fat 1/4's.  I'm waiting for some shirtings to arrive.  My intention is to use the yardage for the setting squares and triangles and the shirtings and repros for some 9 patch blocks which will be set on -point.  I'm itching to cut into this collection but I have a couple of projects I'd like to finish first.  Today I'm stitching some hexagon flower blocks onto some corner pieces for my Roebuck quilt.  I began this quilt some years ago in a class with Lynn Alchin and would like to finish it this year!  So back to needle and thread.
Bye for now, Rowena

1 comment:

  1. They sure are yummy fabrics, have fun with them

    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete