Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Love Entwined Progress...Baby Steps

I bit the bullet and did the tiny circles surrounding the compass, and you know what, it wasn't so bad at all!  I admit I didn't do the patterns 32 circles but I am really happy with the result of my adjustment.  I have also stitched down all the triangels for the crown around the compass.



Late last night I put together the 6 petals for the applique I will do today.  I glued them down with Roxanne's Glue Baste so I could see how they look (the fabrics).  I think I like the fabrics I have chosen.


I really should have cropped that photo,oops!  Oh well, I am happy with the pink fabrics now I see them in this picture.

I've had a bit of a cold so I haven't done any stitching on my Whig's Rose but I will try to get some done later today.  I also have a quilt on the longarm but I haven't been able to decide how I will quilt it yet.  I'll show you when it's finished.

Have a great day.

Happy stitching ,
Rowena




6 comments:

  1. Looking good! I'm not much further than you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your circles look great and the pink flowers will be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabrics - they look very similar to some of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your block is beautiful Rowena! I love your colors and your attention to the amazing detail in this block. Great job! Now I want to do this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your compass looks lovely. The colours are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete