Great weather for staying indoors and sewing, yay. So I have managed to do a couple more CW blocks from Barbara Brackmans quilt-along. Here's blocks 17 and 16. They look a bit wonky because the piece of batting they're stuck on has a bump in it, they really are square! My "state of art" design wall is a piece of poly batting hung over a door, not ideal but it sort of works.
Another project I've been working on for quite a while now is a really pretty quilt called French Bouquet, I've just about finished the centre applique block, I've finished the blocks and I'm now working on the sashing and star cornerstones. This is the applique so far.
This is a customer's quilt I finished last week. It was this lady's first quilt and beautifully put together, nice and square and flat with beautifully pressed seams. She was so pleased with the quilting which I did freehand.
They are not the best photos because it was late afternoon and the quilt was being picked up so it was a case of now or never.
Happy stitching ,